Monday, August 31, 2009

The Perfect Cookie Jar

I'm just so proud of this purchase that I'm showing it off!

It's not exactly a container made for cookies, it just is in my mind. I bought the jar at this retail store called Saizen at Robinson's Galleria, wherein all items are sold at PHP 85.00 (US$ 1.70) a piece.

The jar can stand in two ways, from the side and from the bottom:




At my excitement, I've baked chocolate chip cookies this afternoon. I am definitely going back to Saizen and buy more of those jars because it can be used for storing other things such as powdered drinks, candies, or whatever! It's so functional.

2 comments:

Char said...

Can your whole hand fit inside? i hate those jars with small openings! the ones where you have to turn them over to get the last pieces of cookies at the bottom of the jar!

Happy Ducky said...

No, it's not big enough to fit your hands inside, but it's small enough to easily grab that last piece of cookie. ;)

Post a Comment