Friday, September 4, 2009

A netbook bag that's easy on the wallet

The netbook bag pictured here from Save On Surplus is only PHP 290.00 (~US$ 6.00). Borgy bought it in Megamall for his Eee PC netbook. I think it's a very good deal if you're looking for an inexpensive bag that looks (and hopefully is) sturdy, a really great value for the price. It looks plain from the picture, but the color of the bag is actually a nice shiny gray.

Two things I like about this bag:



1. The bag handle includes a thick strap that makes it easier to carry around, pictured below:













2. There are pockets inside the bag to store your battery charger, and maybe even a mouse.


Save on Surplus also sells netbook bags and sleeves in different colors and designs. I'm actually tempted to buy one of these bags even if I already have a bag, because my bag is too big for my 10" netbook. Or maybe a sleeve instead because the MSI Wind sleeve looks boring. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment