Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bringing the inner child in me: PLAY DOH

I recently bought a set of four colors of Play Doh just for fun. I was in Toys 'R Us in Robinson's Galleria with a friend and reminiscing our childhood toys and comparing them to the toys of today's generation. Then at the Play Doh section, I saw that one set of four colors only costs PHP 130.00 (~ US$ 2.70). It's really inexpensive now compared to before, and I'm guessing because it's China-made now.

I also recalled that I played with Play Doh at my cousin's house last month, and had so much fun that I figured I should buy my own!

And last night, me and Borgy had fun playing! Check out our creations:


Set of roses and cement truck (by me):




Borgy's netbook, named Xor and my netbook, named Rox (by Borgy):



2 comments:

borgy said...

netbooks FTW!!! :D

Char said...

oooh, I should buy too! I've been making little people with my sticky-tack lately! Since it's from China, does it still say non-toxic? I remember an episode in the Simpsons where Homer wanted to gain weight so that he could file for work-at-home-disability due to obesity and he saw that Maggie's play doh was non-toxic so he ate a whole tub!

Post a Comment